Sunday, September 1, 2013

Post-Merdeka - Death

Sunday - KosongSatuKosongSembilanDuaPuluhTigaBelas - Yeah...after a long while...i feel like blogging again. i don't when is the next entry gonna be. So yeah...it's Sunday...yesterday (31st Aug 2013) is our Merdeka Day. lots of people went on and on about the Merdeka Day celebration...parade, fireworks and stuff. i never went to all that stuff...well, yeah maybe once or twice...years back. just not interested i guess. but...does that mean i don't love my country...? i don't think so, i love this country...Malaysia...born and raised...i just don't like going to all those celebrations...too many people...too crowded...jamms everywhere. oh man...that is soooo not for me.

but this morning...got a call from dad...saying one of our atok just passed away...Innalillah. speaking of which...last month my uncle passed away...a few months before that...an aunty of mine passed away. if u ask me...i'm kinda terrified, as far as for today...there's been a lot of deaths in my family.

so what else...? all i can say is, times are hard for me and my wife. trying our hardest to make ends meet. i can always blame somebody else...but no matter how i try to put it...it all comes back to me. i regretted it...i think i can say one of the biggest regret i ever felt. too sure...so impatient...

heh...i guess that's all...for now.

-stixx, fixxing out-

No comments:

Post a Comment